Morel Mushroom Growing Kit! Grow Morel Mushrooms: The Morel Habitat Kit® was developed so everyone could enjoy growing their own morels in their own backyard and have a personal supply of fresh morel mushrooms to eat in the spring. The Morel Habitat Kit is not designed for commercial production of morel mushrooms, but it can supply an individual with pounds of morel mushrooms in an earth friendly garden area as small as 4 – 5 sq. ft. and up to 16 sq. ft. Morel Habitats are perennial and may be started any time your soil is workable – Spring, Summer, Fall and even Winter (in areas with a mild climate). Morel Mushroom Habitats may be started in any type of soil and have produced morel mushrooms in all areas of the United States that have a definite transition from winter to spring.
We provide spawn (seed), which contains our unique morel strains and will allow you to seed a backyard Morel Habitat that can produce pounds of morels each year in a properly maintained four foot by four-foot area. Typically, only a few pounds of morel mushrooms are found the first spring it produces; the next year provides the best crops, and crop sizes tend to vary in subsequent years; it may take two growing seasons to start producing. Customers have found morels in their Habitats 24 years after they were established! The Morel Habitat is earth friendly, sustainable and ecologically sound; it actually allows improvement of the environment through recycling biodegradable material instead of adding it to already overburdened land and sea sites. You may already have all the materials necessary to create a Morel Habitat and cultivate morels in your own backyard, and everybody with a yard has most of the materials needed to create and maintain the Morel Habitat. Complete instructions for how to grow Morel Mushrooms in your Morel Habitat are included. Morel spawn may be held in the refrigerator for six months.
- GROW YOUR OWN MUSHROOMS – At last, you can grow your own morel mushrooms from the comfort of your own home. Relax; you’ll never have to worry about going to the grocery store ever again for mushrooms. Many people have tried and failed to grow their own food at home. With our mushroom growing kit and instructions, it’s never been easier. We light the path for you, every step of the way.
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – If you’ve never grown mushrooms outdoors before, or even anything at all, it’s ok. We’ve got you covered with our step-by-step mushroom growing instructions. Anyone, regardless of their background can grow their own food using our mushroom growing kit. It’s fast and incredibly easy to get started.
- Start growing morel mushrooms by spring!
- You will need a 4 x 4′ space for planting.
- You must have 6 weeks of freezing winter for best results.
Look what the Chinese have accomplished: