2019 Ohio Morel Foray
May 3rd-5th, 2019
(The meal alone would go for upwards of $75 per plate in a nice restaurant)
What is Included
- Levena prepares a special outdoor picnic lunch with sandwiches, dozens of snacks, fruit, veggies, and drinks. (if you have special dietary needs, we will try to accommodate).
- There will be a huge Foraged Feast including numerous plant and mushroom appetizers, soup, fried morels, and the pasta entree with chicken, brats, and steak! (if you have special needs such as vegetarian, dairy, or gluten free, simply email me your request and Chris will be happy to accommodate you!)
- There are Hotel Rooms available near our hunting spots, or camping is also available, (details will be emailed after you register).
- Everyone who registers will receive a free foray bumper sticker!
- A link will be emailed to an online video of our Mushroom Hunt, Feast and Festivities to Cherish for years to come!
Friday Mandatory Meet and greet Friday 7:30 eve, 8 PM Seminar/ Powerpoint Presentation and seminar and Chris will have his books and full line of mushroom related products available as well!
Saturday 9:00 am. and on to 4:00pm(ish) guests will be be given hands on instruction on harvesting. Hunting in the morning and afternoon. Sandwiches and drinks are provided for lunch.
Sunday 9:30 am until aprox 12:30 pm we hunt and forage again. 3:00 pm The Feast cooked by Chris Matherly and Levena Holmes! A complete itinerary will be emailed after you register and will include all locations, what to bring, etc.
To be held near Nashville, Indiana
April 26th-28th, 2019
Simply be a current member of the Morel Mushroom Hunting Club
If you have any special needs or requests, or any questions at all, please email me asap.