2024 Winter Mushroom Foray California Coast
California Fall/Winter Trumpets-Chanterelles-Porcini-Candy Caps Foray
Northern California Coast
January 26-28th, 2024
Per Person – $350.00, Register Early for just $300.00, Save $50!
Phone registrations or Paypal, Venmo, or Cash App Call 478-217-5200
Call to register! 478-217-5200
Mushrooms we expect to find:
Past Fall Foray Tailgates:
Chris will give “hands-on” instruction! But even if you are an old-tyme die-hard Mushroom Hunter, you won’t want to miss this great opportunity to hunt with Chris and taste some of his wonderful cooking!
(The meal alone would go for upwards of $75 per plate in a nice restaurant)
What is Included:
- Levena prepares a special outdoor picnic lunch with sandwiches, dozens of snacks, fruit, veggies, and drinks. (if you have special dietary needs, we will try to accommodate).
- There will be a huge Foraged Feast including numerous plant and mushroom appetizers, soup, fried chicken otw, and the pasta entree with chicken, brats, and steak! (if you have special needs such as vegetarian, dairy, or gluten free, simply email me your request and Chris will be happy to accommodate you!)
- There are Hotel Rooms available near our hunting spots, or camping is also available, (details will be emailed after you register)
- A link will be emailed to an online video of our Mushroom Hunt, Feast and Festivities to Cherish for years to come!
- EVERYONE brings home mushrooms!
Friday Mandatory Meet and greet Friday 7:30 eve, 8 PM Seminar/ Powerpoint Presentation and seminar and Chris will have his books and full line of mushroom related products available as well!
Saturday 9:00 am. and on to 4:00 pm(ish) guests will be be given hands on instruction on harvesting. Hunting in the morning and afternoon. Sandwiches and drinks are provided for lunch.
Sunday 9:30 AM-12:00? Another hunt!
2:00 pm The Feast cooked by Chris Matherly and Levena Holmes! A complete itinerary will be emailed after you register and will include all locations, what to bring, etc.