Chris’ Plans for 2020
Chris’ Plans for 2020:
- I already have added 4 new blogs and plan to add dozens more in 2020!
- I plan to write blogs of morel hunting guides for every specific state/region.
- I will be adding numerous blogs of mushroom hunting guides for at least the top 35 edible mushrooms.
- Blogs about specific mushroom seasons and specific regions.
- I plan to be adding at least one new mushroom recipe every week (until it gets too busy for me in April/May).
- I have already been working on getting all 5 of my books converted over to Amazon print on demand, even have 2 completed, because as you know, self-publishing is extremely expensive and a minimum of 25 copies at a time. I have been out of stock on nearly all of my books for 2 years now, unable to afford to do reorders.. Once this is completed, I should be able to always have a few copies available on forays, etc. In addition, I am already in the process of writing a few new books! They include:
- 150 edible and medicinal plant field guide including recipes.
- Fire (Burnsite) Morels- where, when, why, species, tips.
- Top 25 edible mushrooms for beginners. -easiest species to identify, most commonly hunted, and delicious!
- A new massively full of content, every possible aspect of Morels (Morchella).
- A book of my medicinal concoctions from wild plants and mushrooms, my teas mixtures for specific ailments, how to make tinctures, etc.
- And finally my 3rd cookbook. I already have plenty of new recipes that I have created in the past 3 years since the last cookbook. I am excited about this one!
- I plan to “Go Live” on Facebook pretty often, maybe weekly, doing a cooking demo, or maybe in the woods hunting.
- I intend to work on the species list pages, as I already have sorted hundreds of photos of different species.
- I want to do dozens of new short to the point YouTube videos of species, and of instructional videos.
- I have already completed one new video DVD- “Morel Basics”, an hour long.
- I plan to produce an intense 3-4 DVD set for Morels, every possible aspect of them.
- I also plan to produce a top 25 wild edible mushroom DVD.
- A foraging for wild edible plants DVD.
- I really want to get into growing mushrooms at home. I mean, I already have been but I want to do many more species, and keep them going all year long.
- I have big-big plans for my product line.
- Hunting Gear
- Many new custom made items
- New hand-carved morels
- A huge line of medicinal teas and tinctures
- Dozens of dried mushroom species
- Plan to really gear up the social media interactions, and this alone is simply so huge of a task it will require a few interested people to become admins, etc.
As you can see, I will be a very, very busy “Fun-Guy” this year and am really excited, motivated, and looking forward to this new year of 2020! Damn I am getting old… well my brain still thinks I am around 23-24 but my body’s aches, pains,cramps, and stiffness say otherwise. Thank you so very much for your support and I hope to see you on a foray this year!
I want to thank everyone who made a donation to help support my efforts. Any amount helps and is appreciated. If you wish to make a contribution you can do so below.