2012 New Orleans Gourmet Chanterelle Hunt with Gators!
August 24th-26th, 2012
Info And Registration
Chanterelles will be our main target, but there will be many other edible species also! Boletes, Chicken Of The Woods, Black Trumpets and much more!
Info And Registration
Above photo from the 2009 Hens Foray in Minnesota!
Where: To be held in New Orleans, Louisiana
When: Friday Night August 24th meet and Greet at 7:30 PM, Saturday August 25th all day hunt, Sunday August 26th, hunt and feast!
Come and join Chris Matherly, in New Orleans for the Morel Mushroom Hunting Club's First Louisiana Chanterelle Member Foray. Hunt with the Gators! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so make sure you register immediately, as it will be on a first come first served basis, and limited to the first 15 registrants.
What is included?
* Friday Night Meet and Chat at the Park Office.
* 1 1/2- Days of guided Mushroom hunting.
* Lunch and drinks for Day One.
* A very nice Morel Club T-Shirt .
* A DVD movie of our foray and events.
* A Mushroom presentation by Chris Matherly on Saturday Eve, questions and answers/ slideshow, snacks!
* And best of all- A Steak and Mushroom Cooked-Out Feast! with A Sampling of one of Chris' Unique Pasta/ Fettuccini Alfredo and Maitake Recipe on Sunday. Also we will have Hen Of The Woods Herbal Tea. This is a medicinal and very health oriented mushroom!
* Assistance with Camping/ Park Lodging/ or finding a Hotel.
Email me if you have any interest in this event.
Where: To be held near New Orleans!
When: Friday Night August 24thth Saturday 25th, and Sunday 26th, 2012
Deadline for registration: August 15th, 2012(full payment must be received by this date)
Costs: $175.00 Per person
Call me to register- 478-318-2794
Prices: (Covers costs of facility rentals/ food/ T-Shirts/ DVD's)
Requirements: Simply be a current member of the Morel Mushroom Hunting Club-
The pasta dish from the 2009 foray!
If you want to attend and are not a member yet, simply click the button below, fill out the join form, and I will immediately process your membership. Then come back to this page and make your payment below through Paypal, and you are registered! If mailing in a check, you will need to email me, and I will call you and get details over the phone! See you in the WOODS!
Questions? You can call me on my cell at (478) 318-2794, or email me.
This event will book rapidly so I urge you to not delay and register now!